Tuesday 30 March 2021

Ridiculously Good Fitness Quotes to Get You Up and Jumping

Take it from the true champs to understand the definition of inspiration and having a winning attitude, all curated by the Fitrena review team.

1. “Fit is not a destination. It’s a way of life.”

2. “You don’t get the butt you want by sitting on it.”

3. “Sweat is just fat crying.”

4. “I regret doing that kickass workout.” Said no one. Ever.

5. “When in doubt, just keep jumping.”

6. “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.”

7. “Keep your squats low and your standards high.”

8. “When I lost all of my excuses, I found all of my results.”

9. “Motivation gets you started. Habit keeps you going.”

10. “Attract what you want by being what you want.”

11. “When life knocks you down, do a burpee.”

12. “You can train the same voice that says give up to say keep going.”

13. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”

14. I don’t have to workout, I get to workout.

15. “A decent method you stick to is better than a perfect method you quit.”

16. “Train insane or remain the same.

17. “Every day is a fresh start.”

For tons more sport and fitness-related content, check out Fitrena.

No comments:

Post a Comment