Tuesday 1 June 2021

Fitness Quotes By Famous Athletes

These fitness quotes by famous athletes are both inspiring and insightful on what it takes to be successful in sport, curated by the Fitrena review team.

• You miss 100% of the shots you never take. – Wayne Gretzky

• Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom. – Jack Lalanne

• I train to be the best in the world on my worst day. – Ronda Rousey

• Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart. – Gene Tunney

• The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow. – Ritu Ghatourey

• If you don’t practise you don’t deserve to win. – Andre Agassi

• I didn’t have the same fitness or ability as other girls, so I had to beat them with my mind. – Martina Hingis

• I still look at myself and want to improve. – David Beckham

• I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die. – Serena Williams

• I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. – Michael Jordan

• I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Mohammad Ali

• If you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself. – Usain Bolt

• The best abs exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap. – Lazar Angelov

• Everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. – Michael Phelps.

• Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t. – Jerry Rice

• Practise puts brains in your muscles. – Sam Snead

• Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn. – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

If you are looking for more sports-centred content, check out Fitrena today.

No comments:

Post a Comment